Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Last but Not Least

July 5, 2016 

As the time approaches I'm getting more and more adrenaline from the trip to come. Its making it really difficult for me to sleep. I have been talking to my friend about this trip since she has participated in this program before she gave me some really good pointers on how to adapt to the environment change. She suggested I really use my time wisely as every minute here should be used productively. 

This is going to be my Second trip out of California ever. The first being to Mexico for my visa. It is, however, my first time flying on an airplane or even visiting an airport. This is all thanks to the Ivy League Connection program. This is really helpful as I have learned so much about travel and  the processes on the plane. I'm ready to go and hope to have a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment