Saturday, July 23, 2016

Get Psyched! Get Lost!

Today we continued our studies to come closer to a final result. After testing the rest of our class and some of our friends on the Stroop task we came to a huge conclusion. It might not sound like much to you, the reader, but going through the process of research, experimental creation, conducting experiments, and  findings creates a sense of attachment. This project was like our baby we created it and saw it grow. It was just over a week but it feels like we've been here for a month at least. Now that we have results it feels like all the work is truly worth it.

Now after class I needed to go downtown for a sweater that I needed to get and also needed to be back for Improv. Shakespeare. Ernestina and I were gonna totally be back on time until I made a mistake. I wasn't paying attention to the stops and we missed two of them. We decided it would be easier if we took and uber instead of waiting for the train back. This was another mistake. Our driver took us to the wrong campus and that caused for a very disappointed Ernestina and ticket-less me. I made her miss her swimming session with her friends so I was forced to join her. Now let me just end with I almost drowned around 3 times and it really made me appreciate swimmers.

2 comments:

  1. Do you know how much trouble Alana would be in if she only brought back three ILCers? Think about that the next time you try to drown.

    ReplyDelete