Monday, July 25, 2016

Jynx

After Swing
Started off as a not so great a day but that turned around quickly. I was having some issues back at home that had me feeling kind of down lately, but I think that those problems are now gone. They have come to a resolution and I can now look forward to the future. In the I morning was still pretty upset and was distant from the group while we headed to a White Sox game. This was my first baseball game ever. I  thought baseball was not my thing and I still very much believe that. I do not enjoy baseball. What I can say is that I enjoyed my first Baseball experience. 


It wasn't the game that made me enjoy the time; it was the people.

By the end of the game I was kind of hated. Hahaha... We spent most of the time socializing, making jokes, taking pictures, etc. The funny thing is that nearing the end of the game I had a gut feeling that the tigers were gonna get a come back. I predicted two home runs in a row! I got yelled at so badly and I sat there laughing at how funny it was how Ryan wanted the White Sox to win but the Tigers were catching up. Ultimately, the White Sox did come out victorious.
We Got on the Screen

When we finished eating there was a problem with the weather. There was a flash flood that caused the rain to move sideways. I have never experienced weather like that in my lifetime. Although it was kind of scary, the weather in Chicago is so great. I would not mind living in Chicago or at least coming here to study. This place is so extensive and I'm told that even people who have lived here their whole lives still find new places that they've never been before.
Tigers can't throw
Artsy Railroad
Another Cool Throw

2 comments:

  1. One reason people like attending baseball games is because of the slow pace where they can socialize and not miss anything. With soccer games it’s just the opposite. When the USA ladies were in the World Cup against China I was watching on TV and the pace was so fast that I couldn’t take my eyes off of the screen long enough to guide the spoonful of cereal into my mouth. That was the longest bowl of cereal I ever ate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure it wasn't because of the ladies haha

    ReplyDelete