Monday, May 30, 2016

Presentation Is Key

May 25, 2016

The ILC gave a quick presentation at our School Board meeting. The chaperones and one ILCer from each cohort gave a two minute speech on what this program allowed and meant to them. For my cohort Alana and Ernestina were gifted this great privilage as they demonstrate our sentiments to School Board Members. They both did a great job. They kept their calm, made great points, and were very coherent. 

I was told  afterwards this was one of the quickest ILC board meeting presentations but it was still well regarded. Don received many compliments regarding the presentation. There was also a realization while I was talking to other male ILCers while waiting for the group picture. The female population greater in this program. 

 Its crazy to think about how close its getting to this trip. Before that I have to take a Trip down to Mexico to get my residency and make it back in time for departure. My family and I have been working hard to obtain a legal status and its great to finally see results. This will definitely make the trip less stressful as a resident and allows me to apply to scholarships and actual college. 
ILCers + Parents + Chaperones = Group Picture



No comments:

Post a Comment