Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Evil Don and The Rules: The Tutorial

Photoception courtesy of Don, featuring me and Ryan
Next up on my journey with ILC was the mandatory tutorial. Since Ryan and I missed the original tutorial, we got our own session with Don to learn all we needed to know for our upcoming adventures in Chicago. This featured cautionary tales of appearances of the infamous Evil Don -- along with advice on how to avoid meeting him -- as well as instructions on basic behavior, communication, and blogging skills. We even took some time to experiment with photography! This tutorial gave me some great perspective on how hard Don works to make sure we are all taken care of, and taught me some valuable life skills.

One of the better photos I took during the tutorial. Thanks for the help, Don!

No comments:

Post a Comment